Your Clean Eating Program
Get Ready to Feel Amazing!
So you’re thinking about getting a little healthier?
Making the decision is the first step…
Those of us that have done this program love knowing that we are passing on life changing principles. Going down a jean size is awesome and that will most likely happen when you do this program; but the health, the ability to climb stairs again, the confidence that feeling good gives people, the energy to play with our kids again – this is what makes us never want to stop educating people on what we do. What we have is not revolutionary.
Jack Lalanne was teaching clean eating back in the 60’s. What’s revolutionary is that we have products and people to support you through the journey to ensure success. We do this in community so that we’re not alone. And then we serve others by passing it on which keeps us accountable for the long term and allows us to help more and more and more people like you.
What’s this program about?
- People who want to optimize their health.
- People who want to lose weight in a healthy way.
- Athletes who want to increase performance, strength, energy, and muscle definition.
- People who want to uncover food sensitivities.
- People experiencing fatigue, foggy thinking, poor sleep, poor digestion, excess weight.
What it is
- A 30-day whole foods clean eating program.
- A system to equip people with the tools & knowledge to implement life-long health.
- A rest for the liver and kidneys to maximize function.
- An elimination program to help uncover food sensitivities.
- A weight loss jumpstart.
What it’s not
- A deprivation diet
- A fast or a liquid diet
What will I have to do?
- The program includes 3 simple steps that we outline for you.
- Eliminate 8 of the most allergenic/toxic/addictive ingredients from your diet.
- Plan to eat about every three hours.
- Proportion your meals to optimize nutrient density to fuel your body optimally.
- You can join our private Facebook group for education, coaching, recipes and inspiration.
What can I expect?
- Access to our private Facebook group for information & inspiration materials including shopping lists, recipes, and information that outlines everything.
- A private Coach to guide you through the 30-days.
- The first few days you may feel anxious as your body gets used to a new rhythm.
- More energy and feel better than you’ve felt in a long time.
- The majority of clients focus on weight loss and the average can be anywhere from 5-14 lbs for women, and 12-20 from men.
- If you are simply looking to eat healthy and maintain or gain weight, that too can be done.
Purchase your FIT KIT
- Click the BUY NOW below to order your products (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
- Touch base with me to set up your 121 coaching schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll receive the link to all of your materials and access to the FREE Face Book support community.
- Clean out some of your more tempting foods from your cupboards.
- Weigh yourself and find a pair of pants that fit you well right now.
- Take some BEFORE and AFTER shots (These are just for your eyes only)
- Celebrate your success as you drop pounds & inches, plus detox!
Why do we use supplements? Most of us are too busy to make 3-4 perfect meals each day. Our supplements are “easy buttons” or “fast food” to make sure we’re getting the proper nutrients in the proper proportions at each meal. These supplements are what make the program do-able for most of us and give us the greatest chance of success reaching our goals.
Which products come in your kit?
How much does it cost?
Your entire 30-day FIT KIT ASVP (Arbonne Special Value Kit) is 40% off retail at £240 GBP $260USD,$313.20 CAD, $315.30 AUD before tax plus FREE shipping!
This includes all meals for 30 days (not including dinners), Support Guide, recipes, PLUS 121 coach support and online Facebook community.
New Preferred Clients who purchase this Value Pack also get the Greens Balance for FREE, or can choose from a list of other options.
Purchase your FIT KIT
Once you’ve purchased your kit you’ll be sent the link to access your materials,
schedule 121 support with me and connect with the private Facebook Community 🙂
You’re on your way to a healthier you…
I’m Cheryl, a certified holistic health coach, wellpreneur and creator of the Well Over 50 blog.
After turning 50, I wanted to look and feel vibrant, lose weight, have a clear and focused mind and feel good about my life and place on this planet for years to come. It wasn’t easy, but I finally discovered what I was looking for on a healthy self care lifestyle!
Now as a wellness expert and social influencer my intention is simple:
To inspire you to eat well & live WHOLE by shifting your perception about food, diets and wellness for greater balance, wellbeing and JOY…
Join me here for simple inspiration to live your best life now, at any age!
Questions? Get in touch with me direct at email@example.com, or DM me on Instagram @WellOver50